Owners have made the most complaints about Engine problems, followed by issues with the Interior, and Brakes.
Most Common MKZ Hybrid Complaints
- car shuts down while driving
- This Electrical problem has been made 2 times by 2012 model year owners.
- brake failure
- This Brakes problem has been made 1 times by 2014 model year owners.
- premature tire wear
- This Wheels problem has been made 1 times by 2014 model year owners.
- poor mpg
- This Fuel System problem has been made 1 times by 2015 model year owners.
- loss of power while driving
- This Engine problem has been made 1 times by 2011 model year owners.
- paint is bubbling
- This Body problem has been made 1 times by 2013 model year owners.
MKZ Hybrid Generations
The MKZ Hybrid has 2 generations. Generations are groups of model years where the vehicles are continuously produced, using similar engineering and shared features. Generation data isn't always cut-and-dry and is often different for different countries. When in doubt, we use North American generation data.
2nd Generation MKZ Hybrid (2013—2015)
This generation ranks 76th in reliability out of 103 generations.
1st Generation MKZ Hybrid (2011—2012)
This generation ranks 54th in reliability out of 103 generations.