Owners have made the most complaints about Exhaust problems, followed by issues with the Engine, and Cooling System.
Most Common Pacifica Hybrid Complaints
- catalytic converter melted
- This Exhaust problem has been made 2 times by 2018 model year owners.
- "engine temperature hot "warning
- This Cooling System problem has been made 1 times by 2018 model year owners.
- engine shuts down while driving
- This Engine problem has been made 1 times by 2018 model year owners.
- service charging system warning
- This Electrical problem has been made 1 times by 2018 model year owners.
Pacifica Hybrid Generations
The Pacifica Hybrid has 1 generations. Generations are groups of model years where the vehicles are continuously produced, using similar engineering and shared features. Generation data isn't always cut-and-dry and is often different for different countries. When in doubt, we use North American generation data.